- Business and Industrial R&D
- This series reviews trends in research and development activities of the U.S. business sector. Since 2008, these data have been collected by the Business R&D and Innovation Survey (BRDIS), successor to the Survey of Industrial Research and Development. See about BRDIS for more information on this survey.
Learn about a project that links data from these business and industrial R&D surveys to data from international investment surveys.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- Scientists, Engineers, and Technicians in Industry
- This series provides data on the number of scientists, engineers and technicians employed in the U.S. economy.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
Business and Industry: Workforce
Last Updated: June 08, 2016