- Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers with U.S. Doctorates
- This series examines trends in U.S. employment and related labor information for persons holding doctoral degrees in science and engineering. Information is available on demographic and employment characteristics of the nation's doctoral scientists and engineers.
- Early Career Doctorates
- The ECDS gathers in-depth information about postdoctoral appointees and other recent doctorate recipients during the first 10 years of their working careers. Information collected includes demographics; professional activities and achievements; professional and personal life balance; mentoring, training, and research opportunities; and career paths and plans.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
Last Updated: June 08, 2016