- Facilities for S&E Research
- This series provides data on the amount, construction, repair/renovation and funding of science and engineering (S&E) research facilities and computing and networking capacities at U.S. colleges, universities, and nonprofit biomedical research institutions.
- Federal Funds for R&D
- This series reviews current and historical trends in Federal obligations and funding for research and development in science and engineering.
- Master Government List of Federally Funded R&D Centers
- This series presents the master government list of federally funded research and development centers. The most recent Master Government List of FFRDCs can be found at http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/ffrdclist/.
- R&D Expenditures at Federally Funded R&D Centers
- This publication series includes current and historical trends in research and development expenditures at federally funded research and development centers (FFRDCs). Previous year tables can be found in the Academic R&D Expenditures reports series at http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/rdexpenditures/.
For data on Federal research and development obligations and funding to FFRDCs see the Federal Funds for R&D report series at http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/fedfunds/. The most recent Master Government List of FFRDCs can be found at http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/ffrdclist/.
Research and Development: Facilities
Last Updated: June 08, 2016