NCSES statistical data are available in a variety of formats: Preformatted and interactive tables, data tools to help you generate your own tables, and microdata files. Read more.
- Interactive Data Tool NewNew tool for creating custom tables from NCSES data; tool will replace WebCASPAR in 2018 and SESTAT in 2019
- State Data ToolState-level data from Science and Engineering Indicators
- SESTATData on the education and employment of U.S. scientists and engineers
- WebCASPARData on science and engineering at U.S. academic institutions
- SED Tabulation EngineData from the Survey of Earned Doctorates
Last Updated: April 11, 2018