Federal Scientists and Engineers
This series provides data on the characteristics and status of scientists and engineers employed by the U.S. Federal Government. Various demographic data are included in the analyses.
Most recent data year
- Federal Employment of Scientists and Engineers Remained Steady from 2003 to 2005(A)
InfoBriefs | NSF 09-312 | March 13, 2009
- Federal Scientists and Engineers: 2003–05(A)
Detailed Statistical Tables | NSF 09-302 | December 17, 2008
- Federal Scientists and Engineers: 1998-2002(A)
Detailed Statistical Tables | NSF 05-304 | February 4, 2005
- Federal Scientists and Engineers; 1989-93(A)
Detailed Statistical Tables | NSF 95-336 | September 30, 1995
- Federal S&E Jobs Increased Over the Last 5 Years(A)
InfoBriefs | NSF 95-305 | May 25, 1995
There are no source survey series for this publication series.
(A): Archived Publication
Last Updated: June 05, 2013