Thank you for your interest in doing business with the National Science Foundation. The Division of Acquisition and Cooperative Support (DACS) provides general policy guidance for contracts and procurement through its Contracts Branch. DACS maintains a Vendor Resource Library and also develops an annual Forecast of Contracting Opportunities to help small, minority-, and women-owned businesses develop their marketing strategies. Contact staff in the Contracts Branch, if you have additional questions.
- NSF DACS16Q1082: Accuity, Inc.
- NSF DACS16Q1077: The Expo Group
- NSF DACS16Q1063: Annual Plant Genome Research Program Awardees Meeting
- Synopsis: 1766 - Smartlogic Annual License
- NSF DACS16Q1047: 2016 New York Venture Summit
- NSF DACS16Q1037: Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S-STEM) Panel Meeting
- NSF DACS16Q1034: EurekAlert! Online News Subscription
- NSF DACS16Q1031: 2016 Improving Undergraduate STEM Education (IUSE) Panel Meeting
- NSF DACS16Q1030: 2016 Angel Capital Association (ACA) Summit
- NSF DACS16Q1029: 2016 Spring Innovation in Materials (iMatSci)
- NSF DACS16Q1028: 2016 Venture Summit West
- NSF DACS16Q1026: Program Management Seminars
- NSF DACS16Q1024: Executive Leadership Retreats
- NSF DACS16Q1023: PIRE PI Meeting
- Synopsis: 1592 - Identity Finder Maintenance Renewal
- NSF DACS16Q1022: NSF Research Traineeship Panel Meeting
- NSF DACS16Q1021: 2016 NSF/BIO/IOS Spring Panel Meetings
- NSF DACS16Q1020: National Engineer's Week Foundation
- NSF DACS16Q1018: NSF EPSCoR Project Directors/Project Administrators (PD/PA) Meeting
Business.USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing and exporting. It is designed to provide access to online resources and services of Federal, state, and local Government as well as those of non-profit and educational organizations supporting businesses.