Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - CHILE
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Chile.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 14-05 for information on how to apply. For additional
information on the GROW program, check the program
webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not
maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Chile -
Details for GROW in Chile will be published soon.
- Partner Agency: CONICYT (National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research)
- Partner Agency GROW website: Will be available soon.
- Eligible Host Researchers: Any researcher with an active award of CONICYT’s Regular FONDECYT (National Fund for Scientific and Technological Development) and/or FONDAP (Fund for Research Centres in Priority Areas) Programmes. This includes most researchers in STEM disciplines in universities and public research institutes.
- The abstract of ongoing FONDECYT and FONDAP projects, as well as the contact information of project holders is available at http://www.conicyt.cl (available soon), including a search enging to identify ongoing projects in your field of research.
- Duration: Up to ten months
- Support: CONICYT will support the incoming GROW fellow with a monthly per diem allowance of 600,0000 Chilean pesos (US$1,150 at the exchange rate of 520 pesos/USD). The allowance will be transferred to the Chilean host upon the signing of a funding contract between the host and CONICYT stating the use of the funds is to cover the expenses of the GROW fellow during the stay in Chile.
- María Mesonero Kromand
- Department of International Relations
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.