Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - AUSTRALIA
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Australia.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 14-121 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Australia -
- Partner Agency: Universities Australia.
- Potential host institutions: Any Universities Australia member university - http://www.universitiesaustralia.edu.au/page/australia-s-universities/university-profiles/.
- Duration: Between three and twelve months.
- Support: UA member universities will provide $2500 per month for accommodation and living expenses.
- Other Information: All international students must have health insurance while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.