The next NSF Grants Conference is scheduled to be held October 29-30, 2020 in San Antonio, TX. To receive information about this conference, please visit the conference website and select "Get Notified."
Key representatives from the National Science Foundation as well as your colleagues - faculty, researchers and grant administrators - representing colleges and universities from around the US will participate.
This two-day conference is a must, especially for new faculty, researchers and administrators who want to gain key insight into a wide range of current issues at NSF including the state of current funding; new and current policies and procedures; and pertinent administrative issues. NSF program officers representing each NSF directorate will be on hand to provide up-to-date information about specific funding opportunities and answer your questions.
- New programs and initiatives;
- Future directions and strategies for national science policy;
- Proposal preparation;
- NSF's merit review process;
- Conflict of interest policies; and
- Breakout sessions by discipline.
For additional information regarding program content, contact the Policy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Training for the External Community on the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG)(NSF 20-1) - February 6, 2020
- NSF Grants Conference - Presentations from the most recent NSF Grants Conference are available on the conference website.