- How To Test Your Internet Connection
- How to Determine Your Video Conference Platform
- System Requirements for Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Instructions for Joining a BlueJeans Test Meeting
- Instructions for Joining a Webex Test Meeting
- FastLane Travel and Reimbursement System
- Instructions for the Panel Review System
- Instructions for Meeting Sign-In
- Instructions for Interactive Panel System (IPS)
- Instructions for Joining a BlueJeans Meeting
- Instructions for Joining a Webex Meeting
NSF FastLane Panelist Applications
NSF FastLane Help Desk (7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Eastern Time)
Reasonable and Accessibility Accommodations
The NSF Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) is available to assist individuals with disabilities who require reasonable and/or accessibility accommodations to participate fully in virtual meetings. Accommodations may include one or more of the following:
- Real-time captioning
- Onsite Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART)
- Video remote interpreting (VRI)
- Onsite sign language interpreting services
- Other assistive technologies
For those who require assistance with accommodations, please call 703-292.8020 or send an email to ODI at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the meeting organizer/program director. Please contact ODI at least 14 working days before your meeting date to allow sufficient time to coordinate arrangements.
Persons who are deaf/hard of hearing or TDD users may call (703) 292-5090 or (800) 281-8749.
Meeting Logistics or Merit Review Questions
Contact your meeting coordinator with questions pertaining to meeting logistics. If your meeting is a panel or other formal NSF advisory meeting, you may also contact your meeting coordinator with merit review and/or conflict of interest questions. For assistance, see the full NSF Staff Directory.