Payments and Analytics Branch
Branch Chief: Jesse Simons
email@example.com or (703) 292-4888
To support the NSF mission by leading comprehensive post-award grant and commercial financial processes, including payment operations, financial analytics, monitoring and compliance, and stakeholder outreach.
Chris Berner, Supervisory Accountant - firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 292-4335
Dorothy Battle - email@example.com or (703) 292-4440
AL, AR, CT, FL, GA, KY, LA, MA, ME, MS, NC, NH, PR, RI, SC, TN, VT, VA, USP & Foreign Grantees
Ilene Caruso - firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 292-8334
AK, AZ, CA, DC, DE, HI, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, WA, WV and All Non-ACM$ SBIR
Justin Poll - email@example.com or (703) 292-8775
CO, ID, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NM, ND, OH, SD, UT, WI, WY
Diana Phan - firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 292-7866
COMMERCIAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
Sherri Payne - email@example.com or (703) 292-7957
Rebecca Magowan - firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 292-4571
Travel Card Program
Lucentia (Tia) Davidson - email@example.com or (703) 292-4464
SF 1164 Payments, IPA/VSEE Payments, GUEST/Travel Payments
Nicole Cyrus - firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 292-5061
IPP Vendor Invoices
- Managing the NSF award payment processes
- Monitoring awardee compliance with cash management and financial reporting requirements
- Administering the Research.gov financial services
- Reconciling awardee payment and expenditure information to the NSF Award System and NSF iTRAK - core financial management system.
- Providing subject matter expertise for post award financial management
- Advising NSF staff and awardees on the financial requirements of NSF awards
- Conducting outreach to awardee institutions
- Processing payments for purchase orders, contracts, and training
- Processing obligation close-outs for Concur and Guest
- Processing payments for Concur travel reimbursements, local travel and other related expenses via SF-1164
- Processing IPA payments for per diem, supplemental pay, lost consulting and fringe benefits
- Managing the Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) system for NSF
- Processing daily purchase card payments
- Recording airline ticket transportation charges for both Concur and Guest Obligations
- Processing Accounting Code String (ACS) changes for purchase card and IPP transactions
- Program Income Reporting Webinar held October 28, 2020
- Award Cash Management $ervice Webinar held June 24, 2020
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Answers to common questions about the Award Cash Management Service (ACM$), Program Income Reporting, and other cash management topics can be found at the following FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions. For all other grant payment questions, please feel free to email us at the GCMS mailbox.
OTHER COMMERCIAL PAYMENT FAQ
- I served on a panel, when will I receive reimbursement?
Please contact the office that invited you to the panel.
- I traveled on behalf of NSF and have submitted my expenses, when will I receive reimbursement?
Please contact the office for which you traveled.
- I submitted an invoice for payment, when will it be paid?
Please check your account online at https://www.ipp.gov for payment updates, if you have further questions contact the office for which you provided goods or services.
- How do I request travel obligation close-out?
For all other commercial payment questions, please feel free to email us at the CCMS mailbox.