Advisory Committee for Geosciences
The charge of the NSF Advisory Committee on Geosciences is to
- Provide advice, recommendations and oversight concerning support for the NSF's geosciences research and education portfolio.
- Be a base of contact with the scientific community to inform NSF of the impact of its research support and NSF-wide policies on the scientific community.
- Serve as a forum for consideration of geosciences initiatives and research thrusts.
- Provide broad input into long-range plans and partnership opportunities.
- Perform oversight of program management, overall program balance, and other aspects of program performance for geoscience activities.
April 14-15, 2021
Zoom Registration Link:
Register in advance for this webinar:
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
H.323: 184.108.40.206 (US West) or 220.127.116.11 (US East)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Joint AC GEO-AC BIO Session from 2-4 pm EDT on Thursday, 4/15 is available for view on YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mis3WBzB8Pg
|October 13-14, 2021|
April 16-17, 2020 (THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED)
May 7, 2020 Virtual Meeting, 1 pm-2 pm
October 14-15, 2020, 11 am-5 pm