Advisory Committee for Geosciences
The charge of the NSF Advisory Committee on Geosciences is to
- Provide advice, recommendations and oversight concerning support for the NSF's geosciences research and education portfolio.
- Be a base of contact with the scientific community to inform NSF of the impact of its research support and NSF-wide policies on the scientific community.
- Serve as a forum for consideration of geosciences initiatives and research thrusts.
- Provide broad input into long-range plans and partnership opportunities.
- Perform oversight of program management, overall program balance, and other aspects of program performance for geoscience activities.
|Agenda (MS-Word)||Agenda (MS-Word)|