Advisory Committee for Geosciences
GEO Advisory Committee FACA Authority/Charter (Adobe Acrobat)
AC GEO Membership Balance Plan (Adobe Acrobat)
The charge of the NSF Advisory Committee on Geosciences is to
- Provide advice, recommendations and oversight concerning support for the NSF's geosciences research and education portfolio.
- Be a base of contact with the scientific community to inform NSF of the impact of its research support and NSF-wide policies on the scientific community.
- Serve as a forum for consideration of geosciences initiatives and research thrusts.
- Provide broad input into long-range plans and partnership opportunities.
- Perform oversight of program management, overall program balance, and other aspects of program performance for geoscience activities.
March 1, 2023, 1pm-2pm EST
April 13-14, 2023
September 20-22, 2023
|Agenda (MS-Word)||Agenda TBD(MS-Word)|