Advisory Committee for Geosciences
The charge of the NSF Advisory Committee on Geosciences is to
- Provide advice, recommendations and oversight concerning support for the NSF's geosciences research and education portfolio.
- Be a base of contact with the scientific community to inform NSF of the impact of its research support and NSF-wide policies on the scientific community.
- Serve as a forum for consideration of geosciences initiatives and research thrusts.
- Provide broad input into long-range plans and partnership opportunities.
- Perform oversight of program management, overall program balance, and other aspects of program performance for geoscience activities.
April 14-15, 2021 Virtual Meeting
October 13-14, 2021 Virtual Meeting
Zoom Registration Link:
Meeting ID: 161 860 8065
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
April 16-17, 2020 (THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED)
May 7, 2020 Virtual Meeting, 1 pm-2 pm
October 14-15, 2020, Virtual Meeting 11 am-5 pm