Advisory Committee for Polar Programs
The Advisory Committee for Polar Programs provides advice and recommendations to the National Science Foundation concerning support for polar research, education, infrastructure and logistics, and related activities.
The Advisory Committee operated from 1998 - 2013, and then functioned as a subcommittee of the Advisory Committee for Geosciences from 2013 - 2017. The Advisory Committee for Polar Programs has been re-established as of 2017.
The next OPP Advisory Committee meeting is scheduled for October 30-31, 2019.
Previous meeting information:
- May 2019 meeting agenda
- November 2018 meeting agenda
- November 2018 meeting minutes
- April 2018 meeting agenda
- April 2018 meeting minutes
- October 2017 meeting agenda
- October 2017 meeting minutes
Inquiries or recommendations regarding the Advisory Committee for Polar Programs may be directed to Dr. Andrew Backe (firstname.lastname@example.org), Management & Program Analyst, Office of Polar Programs.
- Committee charter
- Advisory committee members
- Polar Programs Antarctic Science Section
- Polar Programs Arctic Sciences Section