Points of Contact
A team of researchers from Columbia Engineering, Disney Research and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology has developed a method to control sound waves using a computational approach to inversely design acoustic filters that fit within an arbitrary 3-D shape, while achieving target sound-filtering properties.
General inquiries about convergence at NSF should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific questions pertaining to convergence opportunities related to one of the other NSF Big Ideas cab be directed to one of the following persons.
Harnessing the Data Revolution for 21st Century Science and Engineering
- Chaitanya Baru, Senior Advisor for Data Science, CISE/OAD, email@example.com
- John Cherniavsky, Senior Advisor for Research, EHR/DRL, firstname.lastname@example.org
Navigating the New Arctic
- Diane McKnight, Artic System Sciences Program Director, GEO/PLR, email@example.com
The Quantum Leap: Leading the Next Quantum Revolution
- Saul Gonzalez, Senior Advisor, MPS/OAD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sohi Rastegar, Senior Advisor, ENG/OAD, email@example.com
Work at the Human-Technology Frontier: Shaping the Future
- Meghan Houghton, Staff Associate, CISE/OAD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Breckler, Social Psychology Program Director, SBE/BC, email@example.com
- Jordan Berg, ENG/CMMI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Baylor, EHR/DRL, email@example.com