OIA's Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Section
Upcoming solicitation due dates: RII Track-4, EPSCoR Research Fellows due March 12, 2019
The FY19 Eligibility Table is now available. In alignment with legislative and study recommendations EPSCoR is planning to re-examine its eligibility methodology to ensure that it is simple, transparent, fair, and stable. We will be engaging with the EPSCoR community and stakeholders through a variety of ways to ensure that all concerns are addressed and get feedback to help develop a more robust eligibility model. To kick off this community engagement on eligibility, EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar and Q&A session on Thursday, March 14. Slides from the webinar can be viewed here.
Check out EPSCoR's Informational Brochure.
EPSCoR enhances research competitiveness of targeted jurisdictions (states, territories, commonwealth) by strengthening STEM capacity and capability.
EPSCoR envisions its jurisdictions as recognized contributors to the national and global STEM research enterprise.
- Catalyze research capability across and among jurisdictions;
- Establish STEM professional development pathways;
- Broaden participation of diverse groups/institutions in STEM;
- Effect engagement in STEM at national and global levels; and
- Impact jurisdictional economic development.
EPSCOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Webinar Slides
- NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on its RII Track-4 program recently.
- NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on the IUCRC: Industry - University Cooperative Research Centers Program.