OIA's Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Section
There is a new RII Track-2 Dear Colleague Letter (DCL). The DCL gives Track-2 awardees the opportunity to create connections with Minority serving Intuitions (MSIs) to help accomplish RII Track-2 project goals.
This may be done through two major mechanisms:
1a) Awardees may recruit postdoctoral researchers from a Minority Serving Institution to anywhere within their RII Track-2 project
1b) Awardees may send a recent Ph.D. graduate researcher from their network to conduct a Postdoc at an already established or new MSI partner
2) Awardees may bring in a new MSI partner into their RII Track-2 project
EPSCoR will be hosting informational webinars on May 10 and 11, from 2-3pm EST. Please contact JD Swanson for more information.
The FY 2022 EPSCoR Eligibility Table is now available. Please note: this table applies to all EPSCoR competitions taking place in the next fiscal year, October 1, 2021 - September 30, 2022. The current eligibility table applies to ongoing competitions in FY 2021.
EPSCoR enhances research competitiveness of targeted jurisdictions (states, territories, commonwealth) by strengthening STEM capacity and capability.
EPSCoR envisions its jurisdictions as recognized contributors to the national and global STEM research enterprise.
- Catalyze research capability across and among jurisdictions;
- Establish STEM professional development pathways;
- Broaden participation of diverse groups/institutions in STEM;
- Effect engagement in STEM at national and global levels; and
- Impact jurisdictional economic development.