OIA's Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Section
NSF EPSCoR would like to invite interested faculty in EPSCoR jurisdictions to participate in an informational webinar on the IUCRC: Industry - University Cooperative Research Centers Program. Please click here to read the webinar instructions and join us at 1:00 pm EDT on October 12 to learn more.
Check out EPSCoR's Informational Brochure.
EPSCoR enhances research competitiveness of targeted jurisdictions (states, territories, commonwealth) by strengthening STEM capacity and capability.
EPSCoR envisions its targeted jurisdictions as being recognized as strong contributors to the national and global STEM research enterprise.
- Catalyze jurisdiction-wide research capability;
- Establish STEM professional development pathways;
- Broaden participation of diverse groups/institutions in STEM;
- Effect engagement in STEM at national and global levels; and
- Impact jurisdictional economic development.
EPSCOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NSF EPSCoR Project Directors, Project Administrators, and Education/Outreach/Diversity Meeting (Jan. 26-27, 2017)
- NSF EPSCoR Response to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and the Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI) Reports
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Webinar Slides