OIA's Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Section
Upcoming solicitation due dates: RII Track-2, Focused EPSCoR Collaborations, due January 25, 2019 and RII Track-4, EPSCoR Research Fellows due March 12, 2019
The new FY18 Eligibility Table is now available.
Check out EPSCoR's Informational Brochure.
EPSCoR enhances research competitiveness of targeted jurisdictions (states, territories, commonwealth) by strengthening STEM capacity and capability.
EPSCoR envisions its jurisdictions as recognized contributors to the national and global STEM research enterprise.
- Catalyze research capability across and among jurisdictions;
- Establish STEM professional development pathways;
- Broaden participation of diverse groups/institutions in STEM;
- Effect engagement in STEM at national and global levels; and
- Impact jurisdictional economic development.
EPSCOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Webinar Slides
- NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on its RII Track-4 program recently.
- NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on the IUCRC: Industry - University Cooperative Research Centers Program.