OISE’s Global Initiatives group handles NSF’s cooperation with several multilateral science and technology organizations (see list below) and is also responsible for the International Research Fellowships Program.
The multilateral organizations include:
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility(GBIF);
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP);
- International Council for Science (ICSU);
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) – Global Science Forum; and
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
OISE, handles NSF interactions with the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA).
For additional information, contact John