NSF Global Initiatives
National Science Foundation (NSF) cooperates with several multilateral science and technology organizations in Global Initiatives. The Office of International Science and Engineering (OISE) handles all Global Initiatives (see list below):
The multilateral organizations include:
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility(GBIF);
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP);
- International Science Council (ISC);
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Global Science Forum; and
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
OISE, handles NSF interactions with the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA).
For additional information, please contact Cassandra Dudka.