Automated Compliance Checking of NSF Proposals
NSF continues to invest in expanding auto-compliance checking capabilities to reduce administrative burden levels on both NSF programs and the research community. Proposal preparation requirements as outlined in the NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide are checked during proposal preparation and submission activities in FastLane.
- FAQs on Automated Compliance Checking of Required Proposal Sections
- Automated Proposal Compliance Checks for Full Proposals - Effective January 29, 2018
Archived Versions of the Automated Proposal Compliance Checks for Full Proposals
- Effective January 30, 2017
- Effective August 1, 2016
- Effective January 25, 2016
- Effective July 24, 2015
- Effective April 24, 2015
- Effective January 26, 2015
NSF Notice Regarding Automated Compliance Checking of FastLane Proposal Submissions
- Automated Compliance Checking in FastLane of GPG-Required Proposal Sections - Presentation
- NSF Proposal Submission and Project Report Update - Webinar
- Changes are coming to FastLane's proposal and project report submission processes. To learn more about these changes, register for our upcoming webinar on March 8th 2:30-4 PM EST.
- If you would like to participate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.