Automated Compliance Checking of NSF Proposals
As of March 18, 2013, the NSF FastLane system began automated compliance checking of required sections of full proposals. This brings NSF systems in line with long-standing proposal preparation requirements as outlined in the NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (Chapter II.C.2 of the Grant Proposal Guide (GPG)).
- FAQs on Automated Compliance Checking of Required Proposal Sections
- Automated Proposal Compliance Checks for Full Proposals - Effective August 1, 2016
NSF Notice Regarding Automated Compliance Checking of FastLane Proposal Submissions
- Automated Compliance Checking in FastLane of GPG-Required Proposal Sections - Presentation
- NSF Proposal Submission and Project Report Update - Webinar
- Changes are coming to FastLane’s proposal and project report submission processes. To learn more about these changes, register for our upcoming webinar on March 8th 2:30-4 PM EST.
- If you would like to participate, email us at email@example.com.