CISE Advisory Committee
The Computer and Information Science and Engineering Advisory Committee (CISE AC) advises the U.S. National Science Foundation on support for research, education, and infrastructure to facilitate policy deliberations, program development, and program management, and to identify opportunities within the Directorate for Computer and Information Science and Engineering.
The committee advises the directorate on:
- The impact of the directorate’s activities on the fields CISE supports.
- Program balance and other aspects of program performance.
- The impact of overall NSF policies on the CISE community.
Charter and Members
- NSF Computing for the Environment.
- NSF CISE Vision 2030.
- Report of the Subgroup of the CISE AC on Private-Sector Partnerships.
- Growing and Diversifying the Domestic Graduate Pipeline.
- Harnessing the Computational and Social Sciences to Solve Critical Societal Problems.
View all NSF Advisory Committees.
For questions about the CISE AC, contact Brenda Williams or Chantoye Messam at email@example.com.