NSF I-Corps™ Teams Q&A Webinars
Program directors host a monthly webinar to answer questions and provide updated information about I-Corps contacts, the curriculum and important dates.
Thursday April 2, 2020, 1:00 pm ET
- Register via WebEx.
- Firefox is recommended for Mac users
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: 8MtpfZd$
- Click "Join".
- You may download the slides in advance (PDF).
- You can also join the meeting when it has started without registering by visiting WebEx.
Access the audio portion of the webinar by phone: 1-877-951-7311.
International Call In number (U.S Toll): 1-203-607-0666.
Participant passcode: 9514857.
Register (required) for the visual portion of the webinar (meeting number 903 538 924) online:
April 4 Registration
Test your WebEx connection here: https://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html
NSF I-Corps Hubs Q&A Webinars
Please join the I-Corps Hubs Webinar to learn more about the Innovation Corps (I-Corps) Hubs program. Program Directors Andre Marshall and Ruth Shuman will discuss the program and answer questions. The presentation portion of the webinar will be recorded and posted on the I-Corps website(link).
There are no scheduled webinars at this time.